Flatlanders 4x4 Fest
Saturday, 1 May 99
Randolph City Park in Randolph, Kansas
(approximately 25 miles northwest of Manhattan, KS)
Trail riding available at the Randolph Off-Road Vehicle Park
- Open to all makes of 4x4 vehicles (low range transfer case,
seat belts for all passengers, and roll bar or hard top required)
- $25.00 per vehicle with driver and one passenger, additional
passengers $5.00 each -- 8 years and under free
- Guided trail runs
- Lunch at the Randolph City Park provided
- Limited to first 50 vehicles with paid registration. Pre-registration
open through 17 April 1999. Confirmation sent out by 24 April.
Once you receive your packet, return it promptly to reserve your spot.
- Door prizes -- must be present to win! (Warn winch, Hi-lift jack, etc)
- Dash plaque for each registered vehicle
- Playground area for children at the Randolph City Park
- NO ALCOHOL ALLOWED!!
- For information, please contact:
- Event will go on regardless of weather! Entry fee non-refundable.
Click here for an event registration form.
Just print it out, fill it in, and mail it along with your check to the
address on the form.
Click here for a writeup of last year's event.
Back to the Flatlanders Jeep Club home page
last updated 16 Mar 99